Home My Photos Opinion Poll SMRN Bluepulse.com
My status

IP Address Location
Hits since 9/12/05 
Website Counter
Most Recent

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Attack of the Georgies

GV and GJ have more or less dominated all social gatherings for the last couple of weeks with GV throwing welcome home parties for the first half of her time here and farewell parties the other half.



The Culprits





Somewhere along the way I got the feeling that GJ has decided to claim the entire month of Feb as her celebrations... Not a bad idea at all, I call shotgun on April.
This weekends schenanigans started at The Dolphin, followed by good old Zachary's, home of the Pulsator then finally at Lady Lux.



Motley Crew





Fun had by all although I'd be willing to put money on everyone there hating the universe and all it contains when it came to Sunday "morning".


Jayes New Name
"The Dominator"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home