Home My Photos Opinion Poll SMRN Bluepulse.com
My status

IP Address Location
Hits since 9/12/05 
Website Counter
Most Recent

Saturday, February 11, 2006

World Cup 2006!

The guys and I are in the middle of trying to figure out how this whirlwind tour of Europe is going to happen. Tickets are booked and paid for so at this point I'm outa here 3/6 and back 24/6 - What'll happen between those two dates is anyones guess at this point.I've set up the current plans at http://www.mytripjournal.com/lukewatson so we can mull over them and figure out the problem areas. The most obvious one at the moment is how limited the time will be in Croatia if we hang around in the hope of getting tickets to the second game.
Infact, the more I look at it, the more I think that maybe we should see the first game then hop on a flight to the coast - Croatia, Spain or Greece and take it easy for the rest of the time we have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home