Home My Photos Opinion Poll SMRN Bluepulse.com
My status

IP Address Location
Hits since 9/12/05 
Website Counter
Most Recent

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Next fun thing to do?

With the last few weeks of fun wrapped up it's time to look for some more cool stuff to get up to.

I'm taking off in June to Japan, London and either Berlin, Greece or Croatia for a few weeks so I need to be a bit thrifty up until then but there's still lots of stuff that I could find to get excited about.

The current list of things I'm thinking about is:
  1. Hot Air Ballooning
  2. Finding a new rock climbing partner (I've been looking a damn long time now)
  3. More diving (That's a given)
I'd ideally like to have about 5 things to look at doing, I know a friend of mine El is interested in going sky diving so I might get in on that, who knows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home