Home My Photos Opinion Poll SMRN Bluepulse.com
My status

IP Address Location
Hits since 9/12/05 
Website Counter
Most Recent

Saturday, February 25, 2006

The First Poll Is Live!!!!!

Due to overwhelming demand from my thousands of readers I've added a poll to lukewatson.com -
Whenever I have the urge I'll make up a question with up to 7 responses (that's all this poll code allows me to do) that you can all vote for.
Every once in a while I'll post the results and we can all start to get an idea of just how twisted the lukewatson.com readership actually is.

Answer the current poll

Also, coming soon are interviews with people who I feel deserve celebrity status - I intend to use the power of blogging to elevate them to the dizzying heights the likes of which they could not have imaged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home