Home My Photos Opinion Poll SMRN Bluepulse.com
My status

IP Address Location
Hits since 9/12/05 
Website Counter
Most Recent

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Happy Birthday GJ!

Yesterday was our beloved GJ's birthday - A whole bunch of us got together at Pizza Mario's (Thanks for the drink Mac!), celebrated her birthday and put crap on me for having a blog...

Based on the amount of conversation that took place on the topic of blogging last night I know that several of those people will have a peek at lukewatson.com, particularly the so called 'gay' post where I talk about enjoying a day out at Jamiroquai - What a crime.

My threat was to put guilty parties email addresses on here so people would start spamming them but as everyone correctly pointed out, there are few who pass by this way to collect some Watson Wisdom™ so it's essentially a waste of time.

I will however list the offending parties so that if you see them in the street you can ostracise them for not having their own blogs... bam!
  • Marika Toltz - Guilty
  • Georgina Jordan - Guilty
  • Eloise Baring - Guilty
  • Corbin Harris - Guilty
  • Laura Dicksonbatty - Guilty
  • Sienna Perry - Guilty
  • Sally Clarke - Guilty
  • Marika's Boyfriend with the paperclips better than everyone elses - Guilty
Consider yourselves marked by us nerds...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home