Home My Photos Opinion Poll SMRN Bluepulse.com
My status

IP Address Location
Hits since 9/12/05 
Website Counter
Most Recent

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Rob Thomas Is The Dalai Lama!

El belives that the Dalai Lama and Rob Thomas are closely related and perhaps even the same person. At first I was disgusted at such a claim but after carefully examining photos of the two the similarities are undeniable.

Step 2 was to look into the lyrics of some of "Robs" songs - again I was amazed to find that one a man in touch with god could come up with such profound lyrics as:

Ya been around town
Take it down now

Why is it the ones you love
That makes it all so hard on you
Then you let it fall behind
And in the back of your mind
You feel my loving shine
You think you might be saved

Whatever the hell that means...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home