Home My Photos Opinion Poll SMRN Bluepulse.com
My status

IP Address Location
Hits since 9/12/05 
Website Counter
Most Recent

Sunday, January 29, 2006

SCUBA Diving!

This weekend saw us completing our Open Water diving course (Angies bday pressie).
Last weekend was a bit dry (so to speak) in that Saturday was spent doing theory and Sunday was spent in a local pool doing fundamentals.

This weekend however had a bit more going on, 4 dives over the two days getting to a maximum depth of 17 metres. The downside being that we had to get up at 5.15am which was a seriously painful experience.

The group we went with was great fun, as was our instructor Matt (from Prodive Coogee) so if you've never dived and live in the area I highly recommend taking the course with them.

So where diving will go from here is anyones guess - I'm seeing how interested people are in the idea of getting a regular group together of say 10-15 people who all dive. The idea will be that we go for a monthy dive, most people won't end up coming most of the time so out of everyone we'll end up with a group of 4-6 people which would be perfect. Anyone who's interested, let me know!

Now, I can hear Pasta Pantry beconing me so adios for now =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home