Home My Photos Opinion Poll SMRN Bluepulse.com
My status

IP Address Location
Hits since 9/12/05 
Website Counter
Most Recent

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

How you like that endorcement?

I’m not really a religious kinda guy but readership is readership and it’s comforting to know the son of God himself has me bookmarked.


Anyway, I’ve been flat out recently so there is heaps to catch up on, my birthday a few weeks ago, El’s departure to the UK the weekend before last, Sarah & Mac/Vic’s birthdays a couple of days ago and the World Cup plan update.

I'll hopefully get around to it in a few days, with Easter, Australia Day, etc just behind us, a much needed R&R weekend/Liver transplant is ahead and I’ll hopefully get some time to write a few words.

Amen (Might as well keep the big guy on side)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home