Home My Photos Opinion Poll SMRN Bluepulse.com
My status

IP Address Location
Hits since 9/12/05 
Website Counter
Most Recent

Monday, December 04, 2006

blue pulse 2.0 is Bigger, Slicker, Broader, Deeper (and better)

Bluepulse 2.0 launches in hours, The updated application still has all the features people loved plus new widgets: Digg! Flickr, Gmail and more, it also allows users to create mobile places - personal profiles that can be browsed during chat, etc. SMS and Broadcast messaging are supported as well. Best of all, bluepulse 2.0 is completely free.

read more | digg story

2 Comments:

Blogger alan said...

come on luke, wot's with "blue pulse" in the headline?

10:09 pm, December 04, 2006

 
Blogger Luke Watson said...

Not my submission brother, it's a digg job ;)
I dont think I could put a space between blue and pulse if I tried lol.

12:24 pm, January 23, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home