Home My Photos Opinion Poll SMRN Bluepulse.com
My status

IP Address Location
Hits since 9/12/05 
Website Counter
Most Recent

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Ladies and Gentlemen - The blogging begins

Seeing this entire process is an act of total procrastination I'm going to make my first blog here hopefully my least humorous/interesting/sober and not my last.

And so, the obligatory plug must be inserted...

First and foremost, look at my website www.lukewatson.com
Then, if you care to, also check out my mobile site www.somobilerightnow.com

But wait, there's more. If you want to get up to date on the World changing events that are currently occurring care of visionary startup company Bluepulse, take a look at www.bluepulse.com

If you don't look at these sites and subsequently feel stupid being unable to contribute to the inevitable conversations that will spring up amongst friends regarding the above topics, don't say I didn't warn you.

Ok, enough procrastination time to get onto the pressing tasks of the evening such as eating some food, watching some tv, calling my girlfriend, make an espresso on my oh-so-italiano espresso machina and if I have time in that busy schedule, get my uni work finished.

1 Comments:

Blogger alan said...

i wanna see more posts here Ace!

- al

9:17 pm, November 07, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home